Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gideon Pastor's Banquet

Our Gideon Pastor's Banquest was tonight. Best attendance we've ever had. God is so very good! My daughter, son #4, and myself made all the Pastor's Wifes Pastor's Wifes Survival Kits which were really bags...We used several of the Stampin' Up! papers and punches. Everyone LOVED them..  :-) will add pic of one soon when I get to time to make another. No leftovers and I didn't have time to take pics before we left...tied the last few in backseat while my husband drove since we were late ;-)

As we were walking out the door a dear friend of mine from church commented, "Don't forget the bridal shower after church tomorrow." TOO LATE...already had...However, we got home around 10ish so I ironed the paper to wrap a couple of gifts with...Stampin' Up! again...how? IRONED the brown paper I save that the company uses to hold the contents of packages received from moving around. WAHLAH! instant giftwrap :-)

                                            Ironed Paper from the Stampin' Up! packaging :-)

Sunday 4:14 p.m. home from bridal shower. Took a shot of wrapping (as promised) and also took a pic of the card I made in about 15 minutes...I love Stampin' Up! :-)
                                                                                                                                                 
Celebrations Designer Paper #117164
Riding Hood Red Stampin' Pad #111836
Large Word Window Punch #119857
Border Scallop Trim Punch #118402
"Together Forever" Stamp (words and cakes) from Fun & Fast Notes #113500
Double Heart punch I've had forever and ribbon was also from who knows where...
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment