Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cartwheels, CELEBRATION!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE...LOVEEEEEEEEE Riley Blake Fabrics...
and now...tahhhh dahhhhhh...not only can I use Riley Blake Fabrics in the construction of some beee-uuu-teeeee-full garments but The Garden Gate also sells Riley Blake Fabrics...

Visit RILEY BLAKE DESIGNS, spend 40 hours deciding on a fabric (might take longer because it's soooooo hard to decide, they are all beautiful) shoot me your fabric name and yardage and I'll make you one humdinger of a deal :-)

Did I mention I love Riley Blake fabric...to have a looksie...you'll love it...chevrons for dayssss and the "matey" and "GO" fabrics for boys...and you KNOW how hard it is to find good "boy" fabric.  email me at the gardengate1@yahoo.com, sonyagilley@yahoo.com or call (662)210-1105  you won't be disappointed....beautiful fabric design and quality...yesirrreeeee!  Not to go fix those holes in the floors from the cartwheels...




No comments:

Post a Comment