Monday, February 14, 2011

Tony Dungy


Tell me what we, as educators do, doesn't matter. Tell me that a child's education is MORE than homework and tests. Tell me God answers prayers (if HE thinks it's the right prayer or thing to happen in your life) and if it's HIS will, Tony Dungy will answer my email and talk to my PhD class and/or even more importantly my kids at school....the ones who think they don't matter or think it's cool to have a crappy attitude.

My research paper for EDLD 721 at The University of Mississippi (forgive me fellow Dawg fans..no choice, since I refuse to admit I actually learn something from our rivals..lol) is on Tony Dungy, Great Leader. Wish me luck, give me input, help me recruit Mr. Dungy to Mississippi...LOL or better yet, just pray from me, my family, you, your family, and Mr. Dungy and his family....GOD is GOOD...believe it and relay it to a fallen world.  Love and Blessings to all, S

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that all works out according to God's will. Mr. Dungy is a remarkable man and I've had the privilege of seeing God use him in the life of a teen in our Church.

    He took the time to build a mentor relationship with this teen across the U.S. and made such a difference in his life. It only took a phone call.

    Perhaps if he can't physically come he could record a message to your class or send materials to be used. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete