Monday, September 13, 2010

PPA59 Celebrity Color Challenge @ PalsPaperArts.com

With the approaching CHRISTmas holidays (they really aren't long off) many folks seem to be doing the "non-traditional" colors in their CHRISTmas layouts...soooooo I think to myself (sound like Faith Hill's I am So Blessed) how about non-traditional Halloween colors to meet the "requirements" for the PPA59 challenge. I LOVE IT! I'm not so "in" to scarey movies, gothic, etc. but I do love love love the halloween stamps Stampin' Up has in the new holiday mini. Let me know what you think and thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a tremendously blessed day (I should do TREEmendously blessed day on a card or two now that we mention it......)
spider webs stamped over and over and over the lined paper from "Wicked Cool" #120600
Spider, cat, bat from "Batty for You" #116576
Ribbon, cardstock, round punch, ink ALL Stampin' Up (don't ya love it?)
Jewels from some "on clearance sale" or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment